Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Anniversary Update


Not long after posting about our anniversary yesterday my sweet little husband came home early from work with a flower for me and announced that we were going on a picnic. It was such a fun and thoughtful surprise (especially since I thought all our anniversary activities were over)! We had a great time and I had fun taking more pictures!!





He LOVED playing on the blanket but did all he could not to touch the grass :)



Watch out! He is up on all fours!





4 years ago I don't think I could have ever guess I could be this happy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Girl, you are lucky and so very deserving! A sweet husband, adorable baby and amazing photo taking skills. The one with the 3 of you on the grass is my favorite, just so you know :)

Wendy said...

Hey Tami! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog so that I know that you have one too :) You guys look like you're doing great! I'm gonna have to check in more often if you don't mind!!