Sunday, July 13, 2008

I love to see the temple

Saturday the 12th, Nate and I had the opportunity to go to the temple with all of Nate's family. Nate's little brother is leaving on a mission in about a month and a half and so it was his first time through the temple. It was really special to be there with all of his siblings an parents. I really love the temple. I love the feelings of peace that I feel there. I am so grateful to live so close to so many of them! Nate and I also got new callings. Nate is working in Young Mens with the 12 and 13 year old boys. I just got called to be the Relief Society Secretary. I think that will help me to get to know more people in our ward so I am excited about that.

4 comments:

Charlotte said...

The first time we were all in the temple together was my sister's wedding. It was a really neat experience.

I was in a ward once were I was in Primary from the time I moved in till I was called as the RS secretary. I learned everyone's names REALLY quickly!

Ruth Sagers said...

Tam, I was the RS secretary up until about 6 months ago. I enjoyed it, and it is a great way to get to know who everyone is. Have fun!

Emmett and Ashlee said...

I love the temple. It is such a great place to be. You will be good at being secretary. That is such a great calling to get to know your girls in your ward.

Unknown said...

me too! My sister in law also was just sealed and it was wonderful! I thought of you while I was in UT!