Saturday, September 6, 2008

A few weeks ago, both of my sisters ran in a half marathon! They were amazing and I am so proud of them! They want me to do it with them next year...I said "fat chance". That doesn't sound like my cup of tea. But I fully support them. I love you Tara and Tausha! My dad with some of Tara's kids waiting for them to come across the finish line. The half marathon was in Providence. So we all stayed over night at my grandparent's cabin up Logan Canyon. We got up early Saturday morning to go see them cross the finish line. We all had a great time. Here are some pictures of our fun.
My cute Nate! He looks a little sleepy!
Here is my mom with some of her grand kids. She is the best Grandma and mom this world has ever known! How I love her and want to be just like her !
This is my sister Tausha with her youngest, Malia. She is such a doll!
Here are my cute nieces and nephews playing the "ha ha" game. They are the best!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun!You have a neat family. Ifeel like I know them a little even though we haven't met. I think that you could run in that kind of race and think you should go for it! I'm shooting for a 5k on Thanksgiving!

Emmett and Ashlee said...

So fun. I loved your grandparents cabin. Good memories. Your nieces and nephews are so cute.

Mary Gedge said...

Thanks Tami for your comment. I am really tall, but she's really short.

Nicole said...

What a fun and cute family you have! Sorry I don't comment very often. I do visit regularly, but I'm kinda one of those people who don't comment ever. I know, it's annoying. But I'm going to try to comment more, just to make your day! Hope you have a good one! :o)

Amy said...

So glad we were able to see eachother! This will definitely be a lot easier to keep in touch. And I think you should definitely run in the next 1/2 marathon!!!