Sunday, December 28, 2008

Merry Christmas to all

Nate and I had a wonderful Christmas together. We spent the 23rd and 24th with my family. We had a great dinner and did some fun Christmas activities (skits, poems, the Nativity, etc.) Then we came home Christmas night so Nate and I could have Christmas morning together at our house. We spent most of Christmas day with Nate's family. A good time was had by all. Here are some pictures.

Pretend his eyes are open ;)

I made this jean quilt for Nate.

Above are the gifts I gave to Nate and below are the gifts he gave to me. He did such a great job! He is a very thoughtful gift giver!
HOWEVER...the day after Christmas was one of the worst ever!! Nate and I got some kind of food poisoning from our breakfast we think. We were both SO SO sick!! I will spare you the yummy details and just tell you it was the longest day. Now, 2 days later we are feeling mostly back to normal although still weak! But the thought of food doesn't make me want to barf so that is a good sign. May you all be blessed with good health and be careful of what you eat!! Merry Christmas and a happy new year.

1 comment:

Rae Lynne and Troy Later said...

Great pictures of you two! The quilt you made looks really nice. I'm so glad that we were all together on Christmas eve, it was fun. I still have to laugh when I think about that skit you, Tara and Tausha put on. "I want to pump, you up"! Good times...