Sunday, December 28, 2008

Merry Christmas to all

Nate and I had a wonderful Christmas together. We spent the 23rd and 24th with my family. We had a great dinner and did some fun Christmas activities (skits, poems, the Nativity, etc.) Then we came home Christmas night so Nate and I could have Christmas morning together at our house. We spent most of Christmas day with Nate's family. A good time was had by all. Here are some pictures.

Pretend his eyes are open ;)

I made this jean quilt for Nate.

Above are the gifts I gave to Nate and below are the gifts he gave to me. He did such a great job! He is a very thoughtful gift giver!
HOWEVER...the day after Christmas was one of the worst ever!! Nate and I got some kind of food poisoning from our breakfast we think. We were both SO SO sick!! I will spare you the yummy details and just tell you it was the longest day. Now, 2 days later we are feeling mostly back to normal although still weak! But the thought of food doesn't make me want to barf so that is a good sign. May you all be blessed with good health and be careful of what you eat!! Merry Christmas and a happy new year.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great pictures of you two! The quilt you made looks really nice. I'm so glad that we were all together on Christmas eve, it was fun. I still have to laugh when I think about that skit you, Tara and Tausha put on. "I want to pump, you up"! Good times...