Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A little update...

We are all still alive and well here in the Higbee home.
I am now 34 weeks along.
Here is the latest picture for your viewing delight.


Spencer boy is growing up so fast! He will be 2 in only a month!





I feel just a little sad about him turning 2 for some reason but also excited.
Months ago, I remember thinking that after his birthday our little girl would be coming soon! And that isn't too far away now :) I feel nervous and excited for our little one to come.
 There will be a lot of changes but also much love and fun.


6 comments:

Unknown said...

you look cute- he looks cute- I am so excited for you!

Lesley said...

Spencer looks so much older than two, don't you think? Maybe it's the haircut, but I think he could pass for three! He is a handsome little guy.

Your little girl is almost here! I loved the belly picture -- you look fantastic! I hope you are surviving the summer!

Jenilyn Collings said...

You look so cute! So does Spencer! Good luck with the new baby girl!

Derek and Amber said...

My little girl turned 3 today!!! It's so sad how fast they grow, so I know how you feel...

Candis said...

I am loving how grown up Spencer looks! What a cutie! I can't wait for your little girl to arrive!

Unknown said...

Your baby bump is so dang cute! And so is mister Spencer :) Let's get another bump pic before your little miss arrives!