Wednesday, September 30, 2009

3 Weeks old

Spencer is 3 weeks old. It feels like we have had him forever. He is getting to be more fussy but still gets cuter every day too. His belly button finally fell off all the way and so we have been able to give him baths now. He is pretty good at the back stroke already!
When I was pregnant my sister told me that for the first month I needed to plan on not getting anything done. Well, funny thing...she was right. The day ends and I am lucky if I get a shower or do my hair! I am not sure how that happens or where the time goes. I have started to try and just get one thing done a day and that feels like a pretty big accomplishment! Here is my "one thing" from a few days ago.

Yeah for fall!!

Well, Spencer just feel asleep and so I had better go take a nap too so I can make it through another night :)

3 comments:

Emmett and Ashlee said...

Spencer is adorable. What a handsome man. Congrats you guys.

Charlotte said...

There are still days where I feel like just getting one thing done is a huge accomplishment. Your baby is adorable!

Unknown said...

He getting more and more adorable! I just LOVE the backstroke picture, too cute! Your wreath turned out very pretty. Yay for fall! I still have "those" days too.