Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankful

I am thankful for so many things and I could go on and on about them but I will say the three that I am most grateful for right now. First I am so thankful for this wonderful husband that I have. He is my best friend and such a wonderful daddy! He is my everything! Of course I am grateful for this little angle that is mine (this picture melts me). I am grateful for all this little guy is teaching me and for all the joy he brings into my life! AND I am SO grateful that he slept through the night last night (from 10 pm - 6 am! It was amazing!!)!!!!!!
Most of all this year I think I am grateful for my mom! When ever I am feeling less than patient or very tired, when I am having a hard day, I just think of her. It keeps me going to think of all that she did for me and helps me remember that I can do the same for my sweet little boy. How I love my mama!
I am thankful for all of you and hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey, I have been so busy lately- but I have enjoyed reading your blog- just haven't been commenting. What a bundle of sweetness you have! Looks like you are having tons of fun.