Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Free things

I thought I would share a few free things that I have found out about through some of the blogs that I follow. From this blog I found about getting a free photo book. I made one of our wedding pictures and submitted it on Saturday night and got it today! I am very excited about how it turned out. I did pay about $8 or 9 for shipping but thought it was worth it.


From this blog I found out about a way to get a free photo canvas. I was going to do that too but shopping was $15.00!! I don't have a picture I REALLY wanted to use for $15.00 so I didn't do that one but I thought that some of you might be interested. I thought it was cool.

One more thing I found out about from this blog (and a few others too that I can't remember anymore) is that you can get lot of free things like calendars and postcards. I haven't done that yet but I am trying to collect some pictures to make a calendar some time soon.

Check them out and maybe you will want to use some of these fun ideas!




1 comment:

Harmony said...

woo hoo! I love free stuff! Thanks for sharing... I'm gonna get on this horse real fast.