Monday, April 19, 2010

Testimony of the Book of Mormon



I love this video! Elder Holland bears such a powerful testimony of the Book of Mormon! It gives me chills to listen to! I love the Book of Mormon. It has been a very powerful influence in my life for good. It helps me to feel closer to my Heavenly Father and to my Savior Jesus Christ! When I read the book I feel with all of my heart that it is a true book given to us from our loving Heavenly Father to bring us comfot, joy and peace!


Have you heard about The Book of Mormon/YouTube Challenge?
To see more details follow the link below:

http://www.facebook.com/n/?event.php&eid=108682145836290&mid=235c133G5af32cc68a3dG46326eG7&n_m=latergirl%40gmail.com

1 comment:

Emmett and Ashlee said...

That was awesome! Thanks for sharing it! What an amazing church we have been blessed to be a part of!